Q College would like to welcome you to an innovative and ever-evolving way to learn. Our staff and instructors are up-to-date with the latest ideas and use the latest programs and technologies to enhance your learning experience.
This handbook will provide you with all the information necessary to become familiar with our college and our policies and procedures.
If you require further assistance, please contact our main office at (250) 298-5059.
2016 Calendar - Closures and Events
- January 1, 2017- New Year's Day
- Winter Semester January 23, 2017 to April 19, 2017
- February 13, 2017- Family Day
- April 14, 2017- Good Friday
- April 17, 2017- Easter Monday
- May 22, 2017- Victoria Day
- Spring Semester May 23, 2017 to August 8, 2017
- July 1, 2017- Canada Day
- August 7, 2017- Civic Holiday
- September 4, 2017- Labour Day
- Fall Semester September 25, 2017 to December 11, 2017
- October 9, 2017- Thanksgiving
- November 11, 2017- Remembrance Day
- December 25, 2017- Christmas Day
- December 26, 2017- Boxing Day
- Winter break- December 23, 2017 - January 3, 2018
Office & Regular Class Hours
Adminsitrative Office Hours
Monday - Friday - 8:00am - 4:30pm
Regular Scheduled Class Hours
Monday - Friday - 9:00am - 3:00pm
Custom Course Availability
Please contact our office
Services and Parking
There is an on-site lunchroom with refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee machine and kettle available for sudent use.
We are located kitty-corner to the new Uptown Mall so there are numerous local restaurants within walking distance (as close as 2 minutes away).
There is parking available for students in the front of the college. All parking within Gateway Village is free. If you are unsure, please check with the main office for parking locations.