Tackle any creative challenge that comes your way with the Adobe Creative Tool Box! Use the ultimate professional toolset to maximize efficiency and explore new ways to design amazing print, web and video experiences.
The tech industry is constantly changing. New products and emerging innovations define and redefine the sector's constantly shifting landscape. To stay one step ahead, you need a diverse professional skill set that is tailored to YOUR goals. Let us make it easy and provide you the training to use the tools you need, right away, to advance your career.
Students select 3 Adobe modules relevant to their educational goals. Each module is 12 hours in length. Training sessions will be a minimum of 3 hours in length in order to gain sufficient competency on each individual topic. Prospective learners will identify areas of interest and the required level of competency to be achieved by completion of training, during the assessment and interview process held prior to the student's enrolment.
Based on the modules selected, student will have demonstrated proficiency in the relevant Adobe software(s);
- Use Illustrator to create vector graphics such as logos, icons & web elements
- Use Photoshop to create, edit, manipulate, optimize and add effects to digital graphics
- Use Acrobat to create both static and editable documents & brochures
- Use InDesign to lay out posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers and books
- Use Fireworks for editing bitmap & vector graphics for web, screen & various devices
- Use After Effects to create post-production visual effects and motion graphics for film
- Use Flash to create animations, video games, web apps and desktop apps
- Use Premiere to produce broadcast-quality and high-def video in a variety of formats
- Use Director as a multimedia application authoring platform to create content
- Use Dreamweaver as an integrated development environment and file manager
- The Adobe Creative Tool Box can be offered in a one-on-one format or training can be provided in a group setting
- Training sessions can be arranged to accomodate your existing schedule
- Training can be provided on evenings or weekends, as well as during standard work hours
Tuition & Fees:
- $4320.00 - Tuition (GST Exempt)
- An interview to identify areas of interest prior to enrollment is required. Please contact the Q administration team to schedule an appointment @ 250-298-5059