About the Job
Please submit your resume directly to Mina Kim via email at [email protected] or call Mina Kim at 604 695-2609
Do you love to code in PHP? If so, listen up! Our client is currently expanding their in-house programming department with more talented individuals and we’re hoping you’ll be their next superstar. The programming team helps develop highly custom websites with innovative features that function flawlessly, each and every time.
If you’re looking to join an established, profitable company that has the feel of a startup, then apply for this job!
We Need You To Have:
Ideally you’ve worked with any of the following: Git, CSS, LESS, JIRA, JSON, XML and AJAX; CMS frameworks; Web Performance Optimization.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience with Web Development
- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- An expert with Apache, Linux, and MySQL
- Experience with the agile development methodology strongly preferred
- Experience with some form of continuous integration (Jenkins CI etc.)
- Strong communication, problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- A positive attitude
- Defining and refining requirements with the team, implementing and maintaining a wide range of dynamic and interactive websites
- Optimizing for speed and compatibility; adding features that contribute to the website without sacrificing quality
- Work within project management schedules to meet deadlines
- Collaborate with other members of our team to ensure consistency with the overall goals of each project and client expectations
- Ensure code and features are developed to meet requirements and standards
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive + comprehensive salary and benefit package.
Please quote Job Reference #62447
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca