Expiring: December 15, 2015
Last Updated: August 17, 2015
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): September 01, 2015
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers (2174)
NOC Job Title: Developer, Software
Job Number: 242393
Victoria, British Columbia
Software Products Developer
Plurilock Security Solutions Inc. is a technology company based in Victoria, BC. It specializes in innovative authentication solutions for computer and network security. Its software products implement innovative biometrics technologies to combat hacking, phishing, man-in-the-middle attacks, and many other forms of identity theft. Plurilock products are great security solutions to establishments in various industries like online education, banking, telecommunications, healthcare, online retail, and defense.
An immediate opening for a Software Developer at Plurilock Security Solutions Inc. Plurilock is looking for a mature, team-oriented, self-management and creative developer with exceptional coding skills and a strong work ethic. This position is based at our office in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. This is a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, to collaborate with a high performance and trusted team of professionals, and to truly make a difference in the safety and security of
computer network environments.
Details about this opportunity can be found below. Interested parties should submit a cover letter and a resume with three references by email at [email protected] on or before August 26, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform technical design, development, and implementation of software systems
- Analyze requirements and ensure their conversion into a high-quality total systems solutions within project constraints
- Assess technical risks and recommend/establish mitigation/corrective action plans
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Other tasks as needed
Requirements: The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- BS/MS degree (or higher) in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in web development
- Good knowledge of JEE, Spring, Hibernate
- Very good understanding of OOD/OOP
- Experience with C++ and C# is a plus
- Solid background in algorithms and data structures
- Must be self-starter and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Flexible and open to changing needs and expectations
- Experience with mobile application development
Understanding of the following would also be beneficial:
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Good understanding of computer and network security principles
Plurilock provides competitive salaries and great benefits.
How to Apply
Expiring: December 15, 2015
Email: [email protected]
– See more at: https://www.workbc.ca/JobSeekers/DisplayJobPostingApply.aspx?jobid=242393#sthash.hlEhjARy.dpuf