Social Media Manager
Posted by: EBYSU Nutrition
With a singular devotion to creating premium supplements, EBYSU is the gold standard. Synonymous with quality, EBYSU insists on providing a high concentration of pure ingredients—produced in FDA-compliant facilities, using GMP to ensure excellence at every step of the process. There are cheaper supplements on the market, but our integrity demands we aim higher. With close ties to the medical field and our working relationships with the top industry consultants, we’ve raised the bar to provide quality products in large, convenient quantities. Our supplements are made in the USA using vegetarian and non-GMO capsules that are primarily gluten free. Customer satisfaction is a driving force at EBYSU, so we continually strive to offer pure, high-grade products to support your wellness goals and improve your quality of life.
www.EBYSU.com or check us out on Amazon.com
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2017
Closing Date: 10 Nov 2017
Expiration Date: 24 Dec 2017
How to apply:
Please email [email protected] with your CV.
It would be awesome if you joined the team!
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Marketing, Comms & Design
As our Social Media and Community Manager, you will drive engagement with our fans and followers through various platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Email Campaigns. Social Media will play a vital role in the growth of the EBYSU brand on and off of the Amazon platform. The ideal candidate for this position will have a proven track record of crafting engaging content, inspiring discussion and cultivating exponential audience growth. It’s imperative your experience can/will highlight the use of actionable reporting and meaningful insights. You will be engaging with our community consistently and a passion for our products and brand philosophy is a must. The perfect candidate will embrace challenges and change to continue to connect with our audience often and in an engaging manner.
- Manage, build and engage the EBYSU social community
- Craft best-in-class copy to accompany brand visuals while representing the voice and personality of the brand
- Create and maintain a content calendar ensuring consistent and engaging content
- Create and edit high-quality content (articles, blog posts, photo and video) personally and with outsourced freelancers.
- Execute content on social media platforms and email campaigns.
- Conduct competitive analysis & implement new/reactive plans as needed
- Monitor, track, and analyze the performance of social media posts across channels and make recommendations accordingly Interact with and service customers who engage on social media
- Cultivate and lead EBYSU’s social media influencer and ambassador activities including outreach, recruiting, coordinating and ongoing management
- Bachelor’s degree in digital, marketing, communications or related field
- 3+ years of social media management experience in a professional setting
- Familiarity with using all major social media platforms and in-depth understanding of their respective best practices
- Positive attitude, a hunger for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our brand
- Creative-mindset that strives to innovate and think differently
- Excellent communicator, copywriter and creative thinker Ability to adapt quickly to new technology
- Genuine passion for health, wellness, nutrition and fitness
- Proficiency in Adobe CS programs (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experienced photographer or photo editor
What’s in it for you at EBYSU?
- Match your drive with a meaningful position in an exciting industry.