RingPartner is the pay per call exchange. Each month we generate over one million inbound phone calls for businesses big and small. We work with distribution partners around the globe to engage consumers when they are ready to take action and call about a product or service. These highly qualified calls are then delivered to advertising clients at the exact moment that consumers are ready to buy.
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2016
Expiration Date: 26 Dec 2016
How to apply:
We encourage all applicants to check out our website and social media to see if we are a fit for you. If you like what you see please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] (bonus points for those who send us a link to view their LinkedIn profile).
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Sales And Marketing
The Marketing Communications Manager will support RingPartner’s marketing team by planning, executing and evaluating a variety of inbound marketing communications initiatives. This role will report to the Director of Marketing.
A wordsmith. You get excited about content & how it impacts engagement.
A social guru. Social media is second nature to you.
Someone who excels in a collaborative team environment.
A highly creative marketer excited to coordinate a variety of communications focused marketing projects.
Not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and do what it takes to complete a project.
Comfortable working in a metrics driven environment.
Interested in learning new things and tackling challenges.
- A fun and energetic team of experienced marketing professionals
- A close-knit team that values honesty, hard work, and fun
- Passionate about digital marketing – especially pay per call marketing
- Fanatical about quality and client service
- Managing marketing for clients as diverse as Empire Today, Mr. Rooter, ADT and DirectTV
- Motivated by achieving and growing revenue goals
What you will do:
- Manage RingPartner’s marketing communications initiatives through HubSpot
- Coordinate and create content for email, the corporate blog, white papers, case studies and sales tools
- Develop powerful and engaging social experiences to expand RingPartner’s digital presence through channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Interact with potential partners and manage RingPartner’s presence in industry forums
- Coordinate webinar content and guests
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Manager to create copy for performance campaigns and landing pages
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team to create video and education tools
- Support ad-hoc marketing needs and requests
- Deliver accurate, thorough and consistent work with acute attention to detail
- Continuously seek out and share the latest marketing communications trends
- Deliver regular reports and status updates to the Director of Marketing
- BS/BA in Commerce, Marketing or Communications preferred
- 2- 3 years of marketing communications experience
- Knowledge of the performance marketing industry is a plus
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in Google docs, sheets and slides
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible personality with the ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment