North Orca Technologies provides training, scheduling, inspection and qualification tracking software for a wide range of industries. Our trusted solutions embrace multiple industries through the CORE ™ group of products including Air Navigation Service Providers, Airports, Airlines, Telecommunication and Railroad.
Location: Victoria Int'l Airport
Date Posted: 04 Apr 2017
Closing Date: 01 Jun 2017
Expiration Date: 03 Jun 2017
How to apply: Please send resume to: [email protected] - thank you to all applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Technical
North Orca Technologies Inc has an immediate opening for an junior/intermediate software developer to work full time from our office at Victoria International Airport.
What we need from you:
- Tasks include Feature Additions, Debugging, Deployment, Customer Support, and Design (based on experience and skill set).
- The successful candidate must have strong code-reading, and efficient code writing abilities.
- You will be working under direction from fellow developers and management.
- Good working knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL and MsSQL.
- Experience with Oracle databases would be considered an asset.
- High level ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Skilled in all areas of communication, verbal and written.
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental and MSP benefits after 3 months
- Flexible work schedule
- Fun work environment