Posted by: StepForth Web Marketing Inc.
StepForth Web Marketing Inc. has been providing small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) around the world with the marketing services required to increase their bottom line online.
Location: Victoria, BC
Date Posted: 15 May 2017
Expiration Date: 14 Jul 2017
How to apply:
Please send your resume to us via [email protected] along with a cover letter explaining why you're a great fit.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Management And Operations
Apply Now: [email protected]
Head Project Manager for SMB Marketing Agency
StepForth Web Marketing Inc. has been passionately helping businesses around the world make more money online for 20 years, and we're in the midst of a growth spurt. Do you want to be a part of a hard-working, ethical, and fun team of online marketers (all with 10-20 years of experience)?
THE GIST. We are in urgent need of a project manager with experience in website marketing and/or digital design and customer relations. The job will involve managing StepForth's International web marketing projects in Teamwork while assisting our experienced team with a broad range of tasks; from writing marketing copy to setting up online ads, proofreading, researching, and much more.
A couple points:
The position starts at the annual salaries shown, but salary increases will be considered as your value is proven.
You have to be able to work onsite from 9-5. We're located in beautiful downtown Victoria, BC.
WE'RE GEEKS: To work at StepForth, it's best you have a passion for the Internet, computers, customer service, and marketing… in other words, that means you need some Geek in you. You'll need this passion to keep up with the pace we regularly maintain and the near-constant learning curves that make this business so much fun; boredom will be a thing of the past here! Oh, and you should also be okay with our dreadful jokes, enjoy life outside work, and the TV show Silicon Valley (we have staff lunches to watch episodes).
- Project and/or account management experience (keep our offsite staff and us in line!)
- Customer service experience (a velvety phone voice is a bonus)
- Experienced Windows user.
- General website marketing experience
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong English writing skills
- … common sense and a go-get-it attitude (in spades!)
- Please be prepared to offer past work references who can back up the above claims.
If you've got these mad skills… ooooh!
- You're a consummate writer
- You consider yourself an advanced WordPress user
- You know how to code
- You are familiar with the DIVI theme
- You know your way around Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- You fluently speak another language (sorry, Klingon doesn't count, but we still want to hear it!)
- You have more than passing experience with any of the following: pay-per-click marketing, social media marketing, high-quality link building, and digital strategy.
If you have the necessary skills, unabashed geekiness, and passion, then we hope you will consider applying. Please send your resume to us along with a cover letter explaining why you're a great fit.