We are looking for a mid-level to senior full-stack developer to help maintain and develop consumer-focused web applications and the back-end infrastructure that powers our business.
Who we are looking for
You have a thorough understanding of web development and are excited to work on projects with many moving parts.
- Working on the command line / in the shell
- Building full stack sites
- Strong in at least one high-level programming language
- Minimum: two years of CSC/SEng/equivalent OR one-year professional experience OR portfolio of existing work
- Web Structure basics
Particular technologies/skills that would be helpful
- Familiarity with git and merge workflows
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience deploying web applications (in particular AWS EC2)
- Experience developing web applications (ideally with Django and/or PHP)
- Experience with an RDBMS (ideally MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Experience writing testable code
- Detailed knowledge of the structure of the web
- Experience with CSS and CSS preprocessors
- Some other intellectual pursuits (math competitions; science competitions; chess competitions; outstanding academics; outstanding musicianship; etc)
- Office perks : sit/stand desk, private and open work areas, espresso, coffee/tea, fresh fruit and snacks, ping pong and VR.
Benefits : extended medical, dental and life insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Programming: 2 years
Python: 2 years
Sql: 2 years
Git: 2 years
Web Development: 2 years