We build online audiences of engaged users by exposing compelling and consumable media from around the world. Our team is a tight group of writers, web developers, and marketers that are working together to build online audiences that love what we produce. We are excited for the future. We are redefining content marketing by building technology that engages audiences and scales in today’s advertising and content marketing ecosystems.
We are looking for a dynamic Developer with a variety of interests, but primarily loves building PHP and WordPress websites. As the ideal candidate, you understand that delivering a great product and experience takes more than just writing great code. In collaboration with our team, you will be supporting a number of high-volume web properties with 1000+ concurrent users and 20 million page views per month.
Our stack consists of Linux (Ubuntu), PHP7, NGINX, MySQL, WordPress, and Ruby.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent communicator with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Two plus years of proven experience building and launching WordPress themes.
- Advanced understanding of WordPress configuration and security best practices.
- Experience troubleshooting Linux issues.
- Thorough understanding of the Linux file system and its layout.
- Experience with an object-oriented language such as PHP/Ruby/Python/C++/Java.
- Consistently curious to learn. In fact your determination to learn is what drives you to succeed.
- You thrive in a driven and results orientated industry.
- Experience with AWS services.
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent combination of education, skills and experience.
We would like to hear why you would be a great addition to our team. Along with your resume and cover letter please include links to your public GitHub repos and or any work you would like to share with us. We would love to see what you have built.